I got tagged! Meme, via Kath.
id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioural characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.
1. I have an internal compass. You can spin me round seven times with my eyes shut, but I can still tell you where north is.
2. I have a deformed right thumbnail. Otherwise my hands are attractive looking. For hands.
3. If the person next to me starts singing the harmony, I can't maintain my own part, I have to follow them. Likewise if they hit a wrong note, I do too.
4. Champagne gives me asthma. I adore champagne.
5. I turn bright red every time I speak in public. Even in small groups. (I also do Spoonerisms, frequently).
And I'm going to add a little extra category: interesting idiosyncrasy of your partner/best friend/mother/whatever: My husband's nostrils flare when he is not telling the truth (very useful!)
And now, to tag. If you wish to participate, Sueeeus, blackbird, susie sunshine, mav and a new-to-me blogger totally crunchy, I would be interested to hear of your idiosyncrasies.