1 July 2005

kitchen views

A little while ago Shelly and her mum posted views from their kitchen windows. I kind of liked this idea (and their views) and thought I'd show mine. My kitchen is a long galley kitchen overlooking the family room, but at the end of it is a glass door to the garden. This is what I look out on

shed door

Not quite the same far horizon. We have a teeny tiny garden, and in it is a teeny tiny shed that was quite ugly until we painted it blue with a hot pink roof and stapled plastic geckoes/lizards over it (see how many you can find). Now it is less ugly.

The view from my kitchen sink into the family room looks like this


I wonder what it says about me, that I so enjoy the rhythm and routine one finds in blogworld? That I like order within my chaos? I love how there's Self Portrait Tuesdays, and port2port do Take Your Pet to Blog Day on Thursdays, and there's a tussle between Photo Friday and Illustration Friday and Say La Vee's Show and Tell Friday (today was toothbrush but I just couldn't get it done in time).

PS. Digital camera helpers: please tell me what colour knitted (sadly, not felted) flower brooch you would like. Hot pink, pale pink, plummy purple? Place your requests now!


blackbird said...

you still have time for Show and Tell!
We do a 24 hour period as we live all over the world.
Show us!

Jennifer Anderson said...

Really many thanks for this awesome helpful blog. I love getting impressive information….
Lakeville kitchen remodel