8 September 2005

busy busy busy stress stress stress

I'm feeling a little out of control here. Things are beginning to overwhelm me ... the house, the financial stress of not having any work right now, emotional hardships going on, a distressing situation with Son No. 3, a wedding to attend and accompanying gift to purchase, errands to run and two major essays due in the next 10 days.

I find myself procrastinating by blogging, when I should be researching and thinking, attending to my family and my real life.

So ... I may ... no, I WILL be absent for a while as I put my life into some semblance of order.

I shall return.

In the meantime, amuse yourselves with Enid who now resides at the bottom of my page.

See what I mean by procrastination?

10 comments:

Humour and last laugh said...

interesting

BabelBabe said...

Enid mooned me.

blackbird said...

oh no!
Oh no!
OH NO!

please feel free to write if you would like to whinge.

I am always,
your friend.

shellyC said...

Good Luck...I know how much time blogging takes...for me it is all the reading I do...i don't write very long posts.
I too have some Uni work due soon...but think I function better at the last minute (story of my life!)....so probably in a couple of weeks I might do the same...though last time I was pretty good with keeping the sewing machine unplugged. Hard to stop blogging when always on the computer anyway.

Good Luck with everything and enjoy the wedding.

Gina E. said...

Chuckling..love Enid! I have now added Topsy to Patra's Place. People think of such cute things!

Anamaria said...

I clicked over here from your comment at Soulemama about taking cello lessons--wanting to learn to play cello was one of my "things", a bunch of comments of comments up from yours. I just wanted to let you know that you inspired me today. I hope all goes well.

SueeeuS said...

Hang in there my friend!! You'll get through it all. :)

Jane said...

So sorry to hear you are under pressure. Don't go away for too long - we'll miss you and your lovely posts. (I meant to comment on the middle child one - so beautifully written and what a fortunate boy). Hope things get better very soon.

chench said...

Enid is a blast! So much for work! Come back soon and stress free!

Barb said...

Procrastinate by blogging? Nah, none of us can relate to that ;)