5 September 2005

a middle child

PatPensive

This is No. 2, who I have realised I haven't written about very much.

He is a golden child, blessed in every way. He is beautiful to look at, funny, lively, witty and loving. He is popular at school and always surrounded by a coterie of adoring fans. He is extremely intelligent, at the top of his class in reading, maths and spelling. He is a gifted athlete.

Like his mother, he is a dabbler. He tried scouts, and after two terms decided it wasn't for him (I did not protest at all). He tried violin, but after a term he dropped it (I did not protest. It's hard having a big brother who is a brilliant violinist). For the past two terms he has attended a modern/creative dance class. The teacher tells us he's a natural. I am working to persuade him to see it through to the end of the year. He has recently decided cricket is his thing. So, next term, cricket begins.

He is trying to find his niche in this big, confusing world.

He is a middle child.

Postscript: I tried to grab a couple of other photos that showed him running riot immediately following this pensive shot, and Flickr informed me that it is having a massage.

That's an admin notice I've not encountered before.


Update: Flickr's shiatsu complete. Photographs herewith.

PatSoccer1
Patsoccer2
Patsoccer3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why Do You Need to Update Your Software?
Every piece of software developed has inherent flaws or room for improvements ... Research Resources for Business Software Software for Small Businesses Support and Upgrades: Determining the Real Cost of Software Understanding Software Licenses Related Topics "Why Do You Need to Update Your Software?
--------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to learn about how to use your money effectively, you must visit our california home loan mortgage mortgage site. You'll get the complete scoop on california home loan mortgage mortgage related stuff!

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. I'm sure you'd be interested in texas christian university in regards to information on texas christian university

blackbird said...

wow.
that flickr's got some life eh?

a word to the wise - turn on your word verification, in your comments section of your blogger settings...
either that, or come look at my fabulous low cost insurance rates.

ms*robyn said...

it seems that your middle child likes soccer as well.. has he tried that? my nephew did & is now playing rep soccer and loving it!

BabelBabe said...

i am having great angst about turning my "baby" into the middle child within the month. Your post really helped me think about it in a diferent way. Thank you. I feel less guilty!

and your son is gorgeous.

Sarah said...

awww... your son is so sweet. I was cracking up about the message from Flickr.. is that for real? too funny!