6 October 2005

Show and Tell

So show and tell has moved to Thursdays. I don't know why. No explanation was given but I have my suspicions that it is somehow related to Survivor.

'Something in your kitchen, which you cannot live without'.

I was torn between showing my kettle, and the breadmachine. But let's face it I am a shallow person and the kettle is far more aesthetically pleasing than the breadmaker.

kettle

Well ... I could live without it, but life would not be quite as enjoyable.

Oh, and for Susie. Yep. Tea with my children every afternoon. Boiled in the blue kettle.

tea2

6 comments:

SueeeuS said...

I love your tea set.

blackbird said...

Your kettle is beautiful...
and indespensable.

Yes, you are right - s and t is moved due to friday being survivor update and the fact that I am going away tomorrow.

Shannon said...

Hi Michele sent me...

Cool kettle - matches your kitchen tile, yes?

kath red said...

my kids love tea too, such a wonderful restful ritual to share with them

jak said...

I love the tea set and the fact that you all ahve tea toghter- what a wonderful thing to do to chill in the afternoon-

It's Saturday and I'm finally up too-have a nice weekend.

Lazy cow said...

Just wanted to link to this post, which I love. So I had to leave a comment to get the actual post not the month. I hope it works!