I frequently get blogger's block.
The brain dries up, I freeze at the keyboard, and think to myself
Nup. Nothing to report. Boring.
But a list, a list!
Always gets me going.
The challenge of being succinct (something I struggle with, being afflicted with verbal diarrhoea 'n all. On the page that is. I can be tongue-tied with the best of 'em face to face).
Kath asks for five things I did on the weekend.
1. Baked orange and poppyseed muffins.
2. Had 11 children and 9 adults here for a barbecue lunch/birthday celebration for the seven year old.
3. Bought packets of sweetpea seeds for each child instead of party bags.
4. Laughed out loud at the dog as he sprinted in enormous ever-widening arcs around the park, tongue lolling and eyes wild (his, not mine).
5. Planted Euphorbia wulfenii seedlings after Saturday's rain while the soil was soft and fragrant.
Word for the day: tilth