3 July 2006

A meme for a Monday morning

Nicked from Pavlov's Cat who stole it from Quirkie.


YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME
(grandfather/grandmother on your father's side, your favorite sweet/lolly):

B eryl Bullseye


YOUR FLY GIRL/GUY NAME
(first initial of first name followed by "izzle", first two or three letters of your last name followed by "dizzle"):

Pardon? Oh okay ... Sizzle Redizzle


YOUR DETECTIVE NAME
(favourite color, favo urite animal):

Plum Otter, or Cerise Aardvark for undercover assignments.


YOUR STAR WARS NAME
(first 3 letters of your name- last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name repeated twice):

Susery SaiSai

(sounds a b it like my fly name)


YOUR SUPERHERO NAME
("The", your favourite color, the automobile you drive):

The Duck Egg Blue Triumph.

I cheated here because my old Triumph is sexier than a Magna.


ˇ

11 comments:

daysgoby said...

I stole this!

And Triumphs are much sexier.

Surfing Free said...

What a cool game :) I did mine but they were so weak I'm not going to publish .... jeeze, even my superfly name is crap.

Betsy said...

I had to steal this one, too. So fun.

telfair said...

This is hilarious...Cerise Aardvark.

littlejennywren said...

What colour is your Triumph? Ours is grass green, not a very sexy colour but a very lovable car.

Laura/PFG said...

haha..that was awesome :)

kt said...

Yup, I stole it, too, and passed it on--good one!

herhimnbryn said...

Oh, You have got me laughing this morning...I needed that!

Di said...

good fun. I love the method for the star wars name!

sueeeus said...

Hey Sizzle Redizzle, this is the shizzle.

yours truly,
Sizzle Kidizzle-Jizzle.

HA!!!!!

String Bean said...

I love this! Nice detective names, Suse.