13 October 2006

a meme for the end of the week

Kim tagged me with this
get-to-know-you meme.

Here goes ...

Target or Kmart?
Target, although I did find some beautiful silk/wool blend yarn at Kmart recently so they have gone up in my estimation.

Beef burger or chicken burger?
Beef

Faux or Fur?
Neither. Ick. Although I did make Son #1 a wolf suit (okay, wolf ears, paws and a tail) for a class play once. It now lives in the dress up box and makes the odd startling appearance when I least expect it.

Out of a can or out of a bottle?
Of what are we speaking? Beer, tomato juice, hair colour? I prefer glass over tin so will say bottle ...

Hotel or tent?
Are you paying? Five star hotel thank you very much.

Coles or BiLo?
Coles, for the petrol vouchers and their range of homebrand affordable organics.

Pasta or Pizza?
Homemade: either; takeaway: pizza.

Thongs or sandals?
Sandals. I think thongs are hideous.

Backyard pool or beach?
I grew up by the beach and I miss it. Mind you, I also grew up with a pool in our backyard and I miss that too. Okay, both.

Souvenirs or photos?
Photos. Althought I like to pick up a rock or shell from places I visit.

BBQ or foodcourt?
Barbecue. Foodcourts are nasty nasty places

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla perfume and candles, chocolate ice cream

Hair product or no hair product?
None, apart from a clip

Cats or dogs?
Dogs, unless we're talking Burmese cats who think they're dogs anyway.

Organised tour or do it yourself?
Oh my, DIY

Home cooked or home delivered?
Is this a trick question? If you offer to deliver food to my home, do you really think I'm going to say Thanks, but I'll cook?

Coffee or tea?
English Breakfast tea

The strength of an ox or the strength of a mule?
Sadly, I am as weak as a cardboard kitten. (Mentally I'm tough ... does that count?)

Love or lust?
Love every day, but a little bit of lust once a fortnight doesn't go astray.

Thought or action
Action follows thought

(so think nice thoughts and aveagoodweegend).
.

11 comments:

BabelBabe said...

firsties!

That's all. You have a good weekend too.

Stjernesol said...

I challange you for this one ;)

Hope your week-end is wonderful!

http://stjernesol.blogspot.com/2006/10/i-found-this-challange-ill-translate-it.html

Bec of the Ladies Lounge said...

Once a fortnight seems about average once the child count outnumbers the adults...

You've reminded me how late I am late on my own tagging response - ever the conscience, Suse!

Katya said...

Suse! You're me! Except for the dog thing -- I prefer cats.

telfair said...

Foodcourts ARE INDEED nasty nasty places!!

I always adore you even more when I read these types of tidbits about yourself.

Elizabeth said...

I'm with you, except for the dogs, I love both but prefer cats.
We do love the tidbits! All the tidbits, after all, add up to the life.

Katy said...

This is an incredibly Aussie meme. Its so fun to read having been there recently. But just so you know, K-Mart and Target are both total crap Down Under compared to the original versions in the US. At least, according to my sister, who has had to shop in all of them. And I believe her, as a US-style Target would never fit in the spaces they were set into in the Brisbane and Sydney CBDs.

Sorry that's so long.

herhimnbryn said...

Lust once a fortnight and affordable organics.....what more could one ask?:)

--erica said...

I adore this meme.
or maybe just YOU :)

My float said...

Yeah, not so big on the organised tours myself, really. It's definitely DIY (as long as the DIY occasionally includes a lovely hotel!)

flutter said...

I am so glad I stumbled over here, you are way too fun!