12 August 2007

Mosaic Monday

mosaic 13th August 2007

1. crocheted bookmark 002, 2. blossom on my hand, 3. found this beautiful snail this morning on my doorstep, 4. Laundry, 5. Pomatomus.....(nickname---Watermelon slices), 6. Yarn cake of celestial merino dream - sugar maple, 7. knitted cakes, 8. Crocheted Teaset, 9. Viola's Planters, 10. chez Iana, 11. feeling like fall today, 12. Lollipop, 13. Untitled, 14. polka dot earrings, 15. wool felted acorn bookmark, 16. elephant, 17. Windbreak, 18. Bag with machine embroidery, 19. My Birth, 20. faedoll01, 21. pimmies, 22. NOT made by me, 23. Ladderback armchair, Connecticut, circa 1800, 24. Pillow flower, 25. For little feet only, 26. I'll drink to that, 27. I knew I had seen those stripes before! (Jeg visste jeg hadde sett de stripene et sted før!), 28. Pot holder (Gryteklut), 29. pot holder, 30. Desert Brush - Baby Sandals, 31. willow granny square II, 32. B52 cardigan, 33. all sorts, 34. licorice allsorts handspun yarn, 35. Macro of fountain pen nib, 36. Embroidery thread egg

4 comments:

said...

Great photos:)

blackbird said...

I always want those knitted baby shoes for myself...

Di said...

Another fabulous mosaic laden with inspiration!! I love the elephant, the beach hut, the lollipops......

sueeeus said...

I love your mosaics and am intrigued. I followed some of the photo links - so these are not all your photos? I'm a bit confused. I do love that hephalump (elephant)!