Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am
Stuck in the middle with you ...
Moving right along and ignoring the Big Event tomorrow so we don't get all worked up and overwhelmed, I've been tagged by the delightful and very short-haired Frogdancer with the weird things meme.
This has been around the blogosphere about a gazillion times, stopping off at Pea Soup four times over the years. Which I suppose means you now think you know every random and/or weird thing about me.
Ha. There are many as yet unplundered depths to my weirdness.
1. I finished knitting a plum pudding tonight and ... hang on, that can be number 1 all by itself, no?
2. ... after completing the pudding I thought to myself, it's time to reinstate the traditional Friday Night Meme. Hmmm, no one's tagged me for ages so I might have to create my own meme (eek!). I switched on the computer and there in my comments was a notification that I've been tagged for a meme, ta-da. The
3. I'm still doing the hair pulling thing. Sheesh, look at the date on that. I've been molesting myself for two freaking years now. Must seek help.
4. I'm a bit nervous about the election tomorrow. Even though we are not speaking of it, only singing. Clowns to the left etc etc
5. One glass of wine at an art show opening and I'm quite squiffy and rambly. And I have no idea how to do hanging indents in html.
6. I'm still ridiculously shy about this blogging thing. Note to self: get over yourself. I came out to my co-stall-holder friend, very nervously and blushingly, but she was wonderful and she found me (I came out in rather generic terms and didn't give her a name or link) and was full of praise and now look! Here she is! Please welcome Steph to the Blogosphere. (I do love getting people addicted to my own favourite things).
7. My yarn stash (mostly selected purchases from Bendigo Woollen Mills or more often from the op shop) has grown so big I'm starting to hide it from myself, not merely my husband. Which I think means I'm embarrassed by it. I recently found hidden (behind another bag of yarn, oh the irony) a huge picnic basket stuffed full of whites, creams and naturals that I had put aside for future dyeing adventures. God help me.
8. I don't tag.