12 December 2007
stuff. in dot points.
No time to blog properly so bullet points will have to suffice.
• work work work end of year work but not long to go now
• a fancy work celebratory dinner, evening dress [!], an unusual venue, speeches [mercifully brief], exquisite food, chocolates to take home and as we were leaving the 'events' chap thrust a beautiful flower arrangement into my arms
• still fiddling with my hair. I cut my fringe myself yesterday, very short (and slightly crooked I now notice). And although when I exited the hairdresser with the bouncy bob it was behaving itself, it now flips out at the ends instead of under. So the ultra short fringe kind of works. I don't expect all of you to follow that, so don't worry
• not doing so well with the buy handmade pledge when it comes to the boys. Because I cannot sew authentic soccer tops (Melbourne Victory) nor can I knit an i-pod dock
• any good vibes would be appreciated. Son #2 has a rather important (and exciting) interview tomorrow at 10.00am
• beach holiday is booked. Note to self: book the dog and cat into various accommodations
• anyone want to buy an acorn bookmark? I have several available at AU$15.00 each plus postage. Email me if interested at suseinthesoup[at]gmail[dot]com