Anyway, the rules:
Link to your five favourite posts from your blog.
Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are... what you're all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love
Link 5 can be about anything you choose.
1. Family. How to choose just one post? There was the first birth story, in which I had to assume a porn name and dodge boot scooters in between contractions; that was fun. Also, I can’t forget the second child’s birth story. And here’s that innocent wee babe some time later. My, how the innocent have fallen. There was no third birth story on the blog, because third children are always forgotten and neglected, poor waifs. However it is his birthday in ten days, as he reminds me each morning, so perhaps I’ll finally write his birth story. It was a tad more dramatic than the others which is possibly why it’s still in my head, not en blogge.
2. Friends. My friend L. (I do have other friends, I’m merely trying to be brief after breaking the rules totally in #1).
3. Me. You could read my 100 things about me over there on my sidebar. There’s also this. For those of you who clicked on that link and are totally bemused, here’s the explanation of goodbye and gobblers.
4. Something I love. Hmmm, I love
5. Anything I choose. Well, I can’t go past the penis post, now can I? (Bet you all clicked on that one).
Bonus post: remember last week when I posted the how to dye yarn info and said it was my very first tutorial?
I’m supposed to tag five people but I’m reluctant as usual. If you want to do this meme, please be my guest.