7 March 2008

I know, I know ...

Look, I know you're waiting to hear about Sueeeus' visit and I did blog, really I did, but Blogger kindly ate it so I got the huffs and watched a West Wing dvd instead. (And did the grocery shopping and made the beds and went to work and missed my first day of semester at Uni thanks to a rescheduled meeting that I couldn't get out of, welcomed the middle child back from camp and did lots of laundry etc).

So it's been kind of busy ok?

But I can tell you that Sueeeus is now safely in the bosom of the Bec and Call household but prior to that we had a fabulous 10 days. Really.

Photos soon, I promise.

In the meantime, please enjoy a lemon.

lemon

7 comments:

blackbird said...

I can SEE all the lemons I like IN MY OWN LIVING ROOM. I want to hear about her visit.
AND Bec does not let us in anymore!

Suse said...

I know, what's with that Bec?

Ok, the Readers Digest version - we went to the airport, the city, the beach, the cafes, the river, the blogmeet, the shops, the clothesline, the airport. And lo, it was good.

More later.

cosymakes said...

thanks for the lemon ;)

Ashley said...

Can't wait to read your next posts! I always love your photos :)

bluemountainsmary said...

I enjoyed the loveliest easiest day with your friend Sueees here in the mountains yesterday. The sun was shining and the conversation flowed.

When she left the mists rolled in and we had a thunderstorm.

She literally took the sun away from us!

Stomper Girl said...

I hope you're not sitting round knitting when you could be putting up photos, Suse!

Middle child camped? Is this his first? Oh my.

meggie said...

Oh I just needed that lemon to wipe the smile off my face!!