12 March 2009

Roy G Biv : red

Michelle over at Green Kitchen is going to blog a rainbow. What a brilliant idea; I'm joining in and I'm beginning with red.

3 March : Linda's kettle

My friend's kettle. It makes me happy.

And something red that I made ages ago and was reminded of the other day ...

applesstrawberries

There was this too ...

Lulu's gnome

I even have an entire 'red' set on my flickr stream, here if you're interested. And here's my original 'red' post from way back when, when blackbird used to host Show and Tell. Wow, look at that post - that time seems like eons ago. I miss that house sometimes.

13 comments:

Tania said...

Yep. There's a red problem over here too. Affliction has worsened with purchase of delicious fabric redness at the Stitches and Craft Show.

docwitch said...

Um. I wants the red. I wants it.

Wonderful idea to blog a rainbow. For those of us who can take decent photies. So, um, I shall be an appreciative spectator methinks.

Melissa Ellen said...

You are so artistic!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of rainbow...I have been doing a green week to celebrate the rain.

Stomper Girl said...

I love saying roy-g-biv. It's in high rotation round here.

Courtney said...

love the red - so pretty!

Green Kitchen said...

Thank you for joining me. I love your reds. I was thinking about not-made things too. I'm just going to go with inspiration and see where it takes me. :)

Jess said...

I miss doing Show & Tell - I think about it whenever I come across any of the pictures from my "red" post. I took a bunch of favorites that day - and I hardly take blog photos any more. Sad.

kim at allconsuming said...

OMG - I remember when Blackbird used to do that - it feels like decades ago.

peppermintpatcher said...

That post was dated 2005 - that is AGES ago!

Alby Mangroves said...

You've started with my favourite colour.. well, one of them, anyway!

Frogdancer said...

Just wanted to pop back on and say thanks for my wool. It looks beautiful. All the way home my head was turning over ways to use it/stitches to knit/ways to drape it over myself and roll around giggling maniacally.....

urban craft said...

Perfect red items. Great ideas!

Victoria said...

The red strawberry you sent me is indeed a treasure and you have no idea how much one of my kids covets it - he is totally offended it doesn't live in his room.
p.s. Love the Autumn pics and am so glad to feel the new season in the air. And in people's photos!