18 November 2009

enabling

This ...

hand dyed sock yarn - Ocean Waves

and this ...

fire

and these ...

2 x Leaf Litter skeins of superwash sock yarn

just went into the shop. You know, in case you feel like knitting. Or just stroking some pretty wool.

In other exciting news, myself and two friends are collaborating on a 2010 calendar. It's going to be absolutely beautiful and will, I think, make lovely Christmas presents. We'll be selling it on Red Bubble so watch our blogs for a heads up when it's ready. I'm hopeful that it will be soon.

12 comments:

froginthepond said...

This blog is very dangerous. Twitching is happening as I type.

Mary said...

Beautiful wool - just beautiful...

I think the calendar will be beautiful too - but of course I may be biased!

RW said...

I know the calendar will be beautiful. I can't wait to see it.

Julie Alvarez said...

I was working on calendars too! But after I finished them, I found out that the printing is too expensive to make them worthy... Sigh.
I am looking forward to see yours though!

Stacey said...

Okay Suse. Enough with the pretty yarn pics. Just stop it, please?
My Paypal account cannot bear it any longer.

Stacey said...

Just had a look in the store and noticed you've only got one left. Hardly surprising!

dymocks@doncaster said...

OOOOOOOOOwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... its only Friday and all the pretties have gone... I just loved that leaf litter yarn imagined something grand from it - but its GONE! :) Suse looking forward to seeing the calendar... Sharon - Box Hill

Karen said...

Beautiful yarn. And I can't wait to see the calendar!

matty said...

It is wicked to post such lovely yarn and have so little! LOL Pretty pretty pretty! Will the person who bought it show us what it grows up to be?? I was thinking a shawl....

eurolush said...

Preeeety wool.

Looking forward to seeing the calendar...two of my favorite photographers (!)--and one I hope to get to know better soon.

An excellent idea to collaborate!

Virginia said...

Ooh, very pretty. I like!

sewjourn said...

Ooh, can't wait for the calendar.....I'll be putting in my order!