12 December 2009

Advent :: Week 2

Advent :: Week 2

The second light of Advent
it is the light of plants
Plants reach up to the sun
and in the breezes, dance


A combination of hardware issues (dead cable) and life (something on every.single.night) has kept me offline for best part of a week now, but I'm back and squeezing in an Advent post before the third Sunday of Advent tomorrow night!

I was happy to be back online until I saw my inbox. Sheesh. I'm ignoring it for the moment until I'm caught up on the more important things in life ... photographs, children's concerts, dinners, celebrations, and soothing cups of tea.

Have you had a look at our calendar yet? I can't wait for my own copy to arrive.

6 comments:

Mary said...

I'm ordering mine next week!

Eleanor said...

I love your Advent candles and poems. Love them.

pebbledash said...

Nothing like a bit of candlelight and poetry.

Frogdancer said...

I'm looking forward to my copy arriving. Because I know you all, it'll be so much more than just pretty pictures on a calendar.

Rainy Daisy said...

Welcome back! I love your candle pictures...and the calendar is just gorgeous!

herhimnbryn said...

You remind me that Christmas is coming. I STILL cannot get into the Christmas spirit. Christmas should be cold, not hot and humid:)