8 December 2011

2012 calendar

2012 calendar!

Yes, it's the annual pea soup calendar, available for purchase (or you can just gawk, but I'd love it if you purchased too) here.

According to the site, they can still guarantee pre-Christmas delivery if you order before the 17th of December. It would make a lovely gift for that awkward-to-buy-for great aunt, or, you know, it might even look pretty on your own kitchen wall.

Also, there's still time to enter the knitting book giveaway. I'll be drawing that at the end of the weekend (Melbourne time) so go to it.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

That sewing machine shot is the best EVER.

And I feel compelled to share my word verif, which is "calmy." Which is how your calendar makes me feel.

The Elephant's Child said...

Love the big Merino. And the magpire, and the sky shots. And the leaves. Thank you.

Debbie said...

I love the photos in the calendar!

victoria said...

The calander is beautiful and so australian, in a good way.