6 November 2013

6 nov

colour affection

Knit knit knit.

Random thoughts in my head right now: my lime tree has died (gall wasp i think), the garden is looking sad and in need of some attentionor even just a little sweep and weed, i made soap on the weekend instead of sweeping and weeding, tonight i shall cut the soap and let it cure, my eyes hurt today (the overhead fan is on in my office and the breeze is the culprit i think), three birthdays this month and i have no idea what presents to procure for two of them, thinking about Christmas and hurriedly pushing away that thought, feeling the need to book another long weekend for myself to go and see Mum and Dad again soon (i went up there a month ago), enjoying flexing the bloggy muscle again even though i still don't know what this blog is except a rather public brain-spill. You'd think after eight years i'd have a handle on that wouldn't you?

Knit knit knit.

10 comments:

norma said...

yay! to Pea Soup every day.....

Amy at love made my home said...

Keep knitting, and perhaps whatever it is you need will come to you! I feel the push of Christmas around me, and I need to plan (it's on my list!) but I'm torn on whether to Christmas or not yet. xx

shadygrey said...

Mrs Soup, your post is almost as random as mine. Is it the craziness of November? Glad your blogging again. xx

CCK said...

I am just glad you are blogging, I think we were friends in another life and there is comfort in reading your blog. Whenever you want to post is good with me.

Frances said...

One of the charms of blogging is that what you choose to write about and to show is entirely up to you.

I think what you post connects with what lots of folks think and feel day by day.

And...by the way, the knitting looks great!

Jen said...

I've really enjoyed seeing your posts everyday, and I love whatever it is you're working on in that picture!

Sue said...

Completely agree with what Frances said! It is comforting to connect with others who think and feel the same things day by day. Especially since you are half a world away!! We women all have the same issues. Keep posting!!

librarygirl said...

For me blogging is way to empty my head of all sorts of things, no matter how trivial. It is free therapy as well as being my diary of sorts! I really like personal free-form blog posts..... Keep going!

Rachel Bingham Kessler said...

I completely agree with all the above:) Keep knitting, don't let yourself get swept up in the holiday madness, and thanks for being here. oxo

Zoya said...

I'm glad you came back to blogging, I like reading your little snippets of the day posts.