7 November 2013

7 nov

I know it's bedtime. I didn't have time to talk to you earlier today because i was being very busy earning a living all day followed by meeting a friend at a rather *niche* little bar where we ate tiny portions of exquisite food with pink wine served to us by hipsters in their mid twenties, as all hipsters are i suppose, and listened to Miles Davis records played on an old fashioned record player.

We had to order an exquisite and tiny cheese platter because we were still hungry.

But I don't WANT to look at the camera.

The cat did not want to look at the camera his morning. He apparently didn't care for his collar either as he removed it some time during the night.

We're going back to the tiny inner city hipster bar next month. But if the slightly too cute waiter with the pretentious accent calls me sweetheart again we might have to repair to the pub next door.

9 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

So funny! It used to be complaining about the policemen being young. At the weekend we went out for a meal and all the wait staff were about 12 none of the had any idea about service, and they couldn't make a cocktail,presumably because they were too young to drink one!! Hope you had a great time with your friend though. xx

Ann said...

I like your blog, even though you're losing your blogging mojo. I hope it comes back to you! I live in Warrandyte too, and I've also been absent from the blogosphere but you've inspired me to start again. I must say I enjoyed posting again tonight.

Rachel Bingham Kessler said...

I love your blog:) I've been visiting you here on and off for the last few years. I just have to say, I find it maddening when a stranger, man or women, young or old call me honey or sweetheart. It's too much. I look forward to catching up on your posts:)

Sue said...

That's alright, it isn't bedtime here. Really enjoying your November posts Suse.

Lynn said...

HA. And thank you. xo

Prue said...

I will move your url to my daily read list (beside LOL and Maru!) Keep it up.

Stomper Girl said...

According to French Women Don't Get Fat, exquisite and dainty food portions are the way to go! Not that you need to worry about that,

knutty knitter said...

At least they didn't refer to you as 'Dear" as if you were 80 with a walking frame!

As for teenagers!!! Pretty similar round here except I only have two of the male varieties. I don't generally drink but sometimes.........!

viv in nz

shadygrey said...

I think I know that bar.