4 August 2014

ten days in Bali

Just what the doctor ordered.

Terraced rice paddies. Lunchtime view.

Full moon ceremony to cleanse the villa. We only got to see it because our flight is 10pm and we have a late checkout.

Final pretty drinks

1000 year old temple turtle with offerings on its head.

Rest day today. Book, sticky black rice with coconut ice cream, pool, bougainvillea blossoms flaunting down on me.

Sanur

Sanur

Beachfront at Sanur

Good morning Sanur

Saying goodbye to beautiful Ubud today

Itsy bitsy teeny tiny bananas are the sweetest #ubud

Campuhan Ridge walk

Campuhan Ridge walk

Newborn monkeys look like tiny aliens.

Night swim #ubud

Coffee making #ubud

Light fixture

Ubud

14 comments:

Julie said...

OH, just looking at your photos is like a tonic!

Shammickite said...

Wow!

Frances said...

These photographs are so beautiful, and I thank you for sharing views of places that I am not likely to visit myself.

Please do a post soon that will give me, and other readers who might equally greedy, commentary about this journey.

xo

Fiona Claire said...

Wow what beautiful accommodation - where did you find it?
Thanks for sharing.

librarygirl said...

Very nice!

Jen said...

Lovely and peaceful. The Real Housewives of Orange County just went to Bali, but I think you're having a much better time. ;)

hats said...

cool

Leonie @ Cuppa and Cake said...

I think I'll change doctors. I need a prescription for just that sort of thing!!

Isabella Golightly said...

Fantastic pics! Where was this?

kt said...

Oh, so lovely. Glad you got to go. Thanks for sharing the pics.

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Envious ! It all looks heavenly .

Shirley | Edible Press said...

Yes please! I wish the doctor would order it for me. Pay for it too ;) x

Annie Cholewa (aka knitsofacto) said...

How wonderful!

If only my, or any, doctor would order something like this!

Pom Pom said...

What a lovely getaway!